*** Please note: Firle Garden Show has been postponed due to current circumstances. We will update this competition as early as possible.
WIN: Tickets to Firle Garden Show
The annual Garden Show at Firle Place is back bigger and better than ever for its 13th year, and we’ve got some tickets to give away.
As ever the gardens will host an array of stalls selling plants, garden goods, homeware, garden furniture, art prints, sundries and more, as well as a range of talks, workshops and demonstrations.
Entertainment for all the family will include a funfair, archery, tombola and a pirate treasure hunt, and there will be music from The Jazz Trio and South Downs Folk Singers among others.
We’re going to pull three names from our competition draw – each will win a pair of tickets or a family ticket (you choose). To be entered, send us your name, number, address and answer to the following question:
Which plant name comes from the English word dægeseage, meaning ‘day’s eye’?
Please send answers to email@example.com by Tuesday 31st March. Good luck!
Terms and Conditions:
1. Entries must be made by the Closing Date and in the manner set out in these Competition Terms and Conditions.
2. Unless otherwise stated, only one entry per person is permitted.
3. Prize-winners will be selected and notified within one week of the closing date stated.
5. Personal information will not be used for marketing purposes.
6. Where the prize for any of our Competitions involve the winner's attendance at (or tickets to) an event, the prize winner acknowledges that we are not liable or responsible if any part of the event is cancelled, varied or rescheduled for any reason.
7. If a Competition requires entrants to submit a photograph and/or video clip to enter or participate in a Competition: a. entrants warrant that they are the person in the photograph or video and/or they have prior consent from all persons in the photograph or video to submit it as part of their entry; b. entrants agree that we have the right to publish and communicate to the public the photographs in any media without restriction or limitation throughout the world and not only for the purposes of the Competition.