His Dark Materials
Lewes Drama Collective present part two of His Dark Materials next month, a year on from their successful production of the first instalment last January. Re-join young heroine Lyra Belacqua (aka Lyra Silvertongue), her trusty dæmon Pantalaimon and loyal friend Will Parry as they continue their overwhelming quest to stop the forces of evil, making the arduous journey to the ‘republic of heaven’ through the dark and haunting land of the dead, where they encounter some fantastical and frightening beings. Once again LDC have kindly offered us a family ticket (two adults and two children) along with a show programme and interval refreshments to give to a lucky reader. To get into the draw to win this prize (choose between performances on 1st, 2nd, 8th or 9th of Feb) answer the following question:
Who is Iorek Byrnison?
Please send your answers as well as your name, telephone number and address by Wednesday 22nd Jan and check vivamagazines.com for Ts & Cs. Tickets otherwise cost £9.50/£7.50, performances 1st, 2nd, 8th and 9th February, 3.30pm at the All Saints Centre
Terms and Conditions
1. Entries must be made by the Closing Date and in the manner set out in the Competition Terms.
2. Unless otherwise stated in the Competition Terms, only one Entry per person is permitted.
3. Prize-winners will be selected and notified within one week of the closing date stated.
5. Personal information will not be used for marketing purposes.
6. Where the prize for any of our Competitions involve the winner's attendance at (or tickets to) an event, the prize winner acknowledges that we are not liable or responsible if any part of the event is cancelled, varied or rescheduled for any reason.
7. If a Competition requires entrants to submit a photograph and/or video clip to enter or participate in a Competition:
a. entrants warrant that they are the person in the photograph or video and/or they have prior consent from all persons in the photograph or video to submit it as part of their entry;
b. entrants agree that we have the right to publish and communicate to the public the photographs in any media without restriction or limitation throughout the world and not only for the purposes of the Competition;