Firle Vintage Festival Tickets
A host of vintage delights await you at Firle Vintage Fair, taking place on the 9th, 10th & 11th of August in the picturesque grounds of Firle Place. The fair features a host of cherry-picked stalls selling fashion, antiques and homeware. Enjoy artisan street foods, sip champagne and sloe gin in the sun, listen to live swing music and get on your dancing shoes for some Charleston and Lindy Hop workshops. Author Jacqueline Wilson will also be speaking about her latest, 1920s book Dancing the Charleston.
We are offering a family entry ticket (two adults and three children) to one lucky winner. This includes entry, a go each on a vintage fair ride, artisan ice creams for the kids and two Harvey’s beers. To enter, answer the following question:
where did the Charleston dance get its name from?
Send your answer along with your name, address and telephone number to by Wednesday 31st July.
The winner will be chosen at random from the correct entries.
Firle Vintage Fair is open 10am-5.30pm, free parking all day and a free bus service running every hour from Lewes to Firle all three days. firlevintagefair.co.uk
The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe -
Tickets & refreshments
This month, Lewes Drama Collective Junior Group present Glynn Robbins’ adaptation of the beloved C.S. Lewis story The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. Join Lucy, Edmund, Peter and Susan Pevensie on their journey through the magical wardrobe to Narnia where they must help talking-lion Aslan defeat the wicked and power-hungry White Witch. We have a family prize up for grabs to the show on Sunday 21st July at All Saints.
To enter the draw for the prize, answer the following question:
Prize includes tickets for two adults & two children, interval refreshments of homemade cakes and soft drinks, programme and discounted rate for additional tickets if required.
Please send answers along with your name, address and telephone number by email to email@example.com by Monday 15th July.
Tickets otherwise cost £8.50 per adult and £6.50 per U16. Good luck!
Terms and Conditions
1. Entries must be made by the Closing Date and in the manner set out in the Competition Terms.
2. Unless otherwise stated in the Competition Terms, only one Entry per person is permitted.
3. Prize-winners will be selected and notified within one week of the closing date stated.
5. Personal information will not be used for marketing purposes.
6. Where the prize for any of our Competitions involve the winner's attendance at (or tickets to) an event, the prize winner acknowledges that we are not liable or responsible if any part of the event is cancelled, varied or rescheduled for any reason.
7. If a Competition requires entrants to submit a photograph and/or video clip to enter or participate in a Competition:
a. entrants warrant that they are the person in the photograph or video and/or they have prior consent from all persons in the photograph or video to submit it as part of their entry;
b. entrants agree that we have the right to publish and communicate to the public the photographs in any media without restriction or limitation throughout the world and not only for the purposes of the Competition;